Department Graduates Qualifications
- Design of medical devices and prosthesis linked to networks of hospitals and the Internet
- Medical software design, bioinformatics, and working in the areas of medical imaging, archiving, compression and data storage and transfer different medical data like X-ray images and ECG, brain and muscle signals. This is according to global standards in data representation and transfer to and from hospitals and medical units as well as cloud computing and communicating via Internet networks, whether central or local.
- Development of standards required for medical devices requested by hospitals and medical units.
- Diagnosis, maintenance and repair of medical devices.
- Training, design and implementation in the fields of medical and programming systems
- Hospital design and planning, training, supervision and follow-up for each hospital devices.